How can I motivate my entire department….Some of them never get out!
Every company, corporation and organization has talented people/individuals. Are your people connecting within and beyond your company to create synergies and develop resources to benefit their professional and personal growth? Are your employees encouraged to participate in professional industry organizations and associations? Are they expected to develop skills relative to their current or future role?
Successful managers know that their teams are more productive and innovative when they are well connected. It enhances the team’s ability to create solutions, design, brainstorm new ideas, understand client needs and call in resource partners.
Consider it Dunn’s Strategic ConnectionsTM programs work with corporate and non-profit clients – individuals or entire departments – to create an actionable plans which:
- Improve employee interaction,
- Craft a networking strategy
- Identify connections for alliances,
- Enhance existing partnerships, and
- Build relationships with new trusted resources.
Benefits to corporate managers, employees, teams:
- Professional development of people skills
- Emotional intelligence quotient (EQ) increased
- StrengthsFinder profile identified & implemented (build on strengths/partner for deficits)
- Increase morale through skills development & strategic events planning
- Employees share knowledge (SME) with colleagues
- Trusted resources within company/organization
- Reduce silo effect within departments & companies
- Networking – build contacts, referral options, create advocates for brand, product, services and mission.
**Send them to…
EVENT: CID STRATEGIC CONNECTIONS “14” CINCINNATI
Thursday, 8/14/2014 ~ 5:00 to 8:00pm
Get Registered to Get Connected! Business Matchmaking & Networking at the Highest Level
Attendees complete a pre-event Strategic Connections Questionnaire and are welcomed at the door with a Connections Card of ideal people in the room (clients, vendors, partners, colleagues, new friends) to meet their professional and business goals. Introductions are facilitated by Strategic Connections Ambassadors.
For more information & to Register: http://bit.ly/
Connect with Intention.
Advocate your Passion.
Champion for Results.
Copyright © 2010 – 2014 Mary Beth Dunn and Consider It Dunn LLC. All Rights Reserved.